Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things one after another

A number of things that usually won't happen to me happened today.

This morning when I left for jazz class, I saw four bottles of beer outside the door.


Which gave me a good shock.


I told the girls about it and we decided to ignore them. When I returned from jazz class in the afternoon the bottles were gone.

Ah, finally a picture of my jazz lecture at Fowler Museum A108. It's an auditorium.


And then there was the earthquake mentioned in the earlier post.

Oh and I bought two bottles of Snapple from Ralphs, have no idea what Noni berry was so decided to try it out. And I think I don't really like it.


Oh and I video called Rong ChenG today!


But he was at McDonald's and can't possibly talk to me 'cos the entire restaurant would be able to hear me. We typed anyway -_-

And then it was bedtime.

DJ and CY slept first, and it was about 1 a.m. that I slept. Considered early already okay. So when I finally laid in bed and was drifting off to sleep...suddenly there was some weird noise coming from the living room!

Super scary 'cos I was the only one awake and I didn't dare to check it out. =P

And then some weird noises came from the toilet.

The noise continued.

Till I finally gave up and switched on the lights and to my horror the sprinkler was leaking!!

Without any smoke!


And the water was eekily yellow!

Liquid was flowing, I really mean flowing, from the sprinkler and it was soaking up the carpet so I took two cups to collect the water and went to wake DJ up.

I then checked out the toilet and water was dripping from the ceiling lamp.


Some sort of minor flood in the bathroom

I switched on the comp and called up Work Order. While waiting for someone to come check on us, a hole in the ceiling started to leak too!!! *faint*


You can't see clearly from the above picture but there was some hole and liquid was flowing out from it too.

Later the people who came to check assured us that it wasn't urine or anything like that etc. and someone would come in the morning to fix the problem and change the carpet.

We didn't know what happened that caused the leakage, but at least there wasn't any smell or anything like that.

=S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home