Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fixing the leakage

Someone came to fix the carpet in the morning after DJ and CY left and I was about to leave for my guitar exam too.

He came with a moisture detector and after some scans on the carpet, he removed most of the carpet in the living room.


I had to leave and when I was about to, another maintenance guy came in to look at the problem of the sprinkler.

When I came back from school, I saw the messages they left behind (they were supposed to do so).



Just in case you can't decipher the handwriting.

Our staff was here today, 7/30/08, and did the following work: Check leak from unit #208 (the unit upstairs) caused by clogged toilet that overflowed.

Stop laughing! That was so disgusting!!! ARGH!

But I just couldn't stop howling when I read the card.

Today was the last day of exams for the rest of them, so they decided to go to Venice Beach (which I went last week). And since I was having dinner alone, I cooked the CQYD instant noodles that I brought from Singapore.

Delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home