Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Updates

The Acceptance Package has finally arrived!!! I'll collect on Friday before my GEM2900 paper, I hope it's not too bulky. I feel like a freshie all over again and considering I'm turning 21 soon, it feels good to be young again HAHA. Ya whatever.

Anyway, in order to pay for my accommodation and health insurance (so that I can use the medical services for 'free' over there), we were told to pay via a bank draft. So bro and I went down to get the draft this afternoon.

The lady who served us was a middle-aged woman. And she was a bit slow in creating the draft haha 'cos my brother was in a rush as he had a plane to catch in the evening. Business trip. Sounds cool eh? Nah he's just selected to go to Bali for a seminar related to work.

Anyway, the lady told us afterwards that there was a similar request in the morning, to UCLA too. And I think I know who went that morning.

So in all my bro paid USD 1606 for the accommodation, I'm sharing room with Dai Jing and Chui Ying and I am happy to tell you our names rhyme because I'm Wanjing. Great. And another USD 321 for the health insurance. The rate was USD 1 : SGD 1.3665 this morning, that's not bad at all.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home