Friday, April 25, 2008

Even more tempted

I roamed around the AI website (again) and the dates of the American Idol Live! Tour are out. I didn't receive any email from them I dunno why, probably because I'm all the way in Singapore.

And.

And. And and.

They'll be at LA on this date:

July 7 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center

HURRAY!!!!!

It's on a school day - Monday, I doubt it'll clash with any future touring plans, so I can gooooooo! *crosses fingers* hope I manage to get tickets!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger monsieur sam said...

just skip school! and go to staples center. take a bus to union station and ur almost done. either that or u can take the red line metro.. quite near it stops. staples is at downtown la. check ur guide books! u'll WANNA go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2008 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger erina said...

Hahaha yea I've been reading a guide book during study breaks these days heh. But the purchasing of tickets is a chore! ticketmaster.com So much hassle for international customers. I might ask my friend (I don't know her very well so I'm a bit paiseh) to help me buy. But she's returning to SG shortly after I reach LA. Arghhhhh.

Ya I wanna go!!!!!!!!!! HAHA.

April 26, 2008 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger erina said...

And I don't have to skip school for this la, it's at night. Though I have a class at 10am on Tuesday but whatever. Haha.

April 26, 2008 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger monsieur sam said...

yea whatever. at least u wun be thirsty =p

April 26, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger erina said...

thirsty?

April 26, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger monsieur sam said...

whatever, anything? slurp slurp!

April 27, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger erina said...

Now I get it. -_- haha

April 27, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home