Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Done with CTC

Dai Jing and I were contemplating whether we should change our passports to the biometric one since everything started -_-

And so we decided not to after many many doubts.

Therefore we had to submit the photocopies of our passports to the CTC tour agent, Mdm. Leong. I faxed them just now.

Done!

We (I) actually asked ICA and the USA Embassy in Singapore, and I asked Tiffany and Jennifer if they went to Arizona and Los Angeles respectively with biometric passports. Both said no! And they left at the beginning of the year.

So I'm more or less quite 安心。I know I should just go ahead and do, can save up all the hassle and uncertainty but...never mind laaa. =P Laziness is not a reason 'cos I can just send it via post and collect it and go. Maybe sian is the reason =S

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home