Monday, March 3, 2008

Passport worries

Oh I'm no longer worried about my passport for now, I have till before I depart to submit my passport. Yeaaaah. I haven't been looking nice recently, I don't know if I'll still want to do it tomorrow.

OK la, I will. Provided I wake up early. I don't really want to procrastinate it.

I went to inquire at the Dean's Office this afternoon whether we'll have accommodation since we'll be reaching Los Angeles early. The lady said that usually we'll move in a day before school starts, i.e. on June 22. School starts on June 23 meaning we'll be five days earlier. She said it can be arranged, so I hope we'll still be able to do it.

And I want to stay in the university apartments, I wonder what she's gonna do 'cos we haven't applied for anything yet. Please don't put me in the halls! We still have no idea when we have to tell the office where we want to stay, in the halls or apartments.

I don't want to stay in hall because food is provided (and we pay extra for that) and I think that really limits what we plan to do. Plus staying in hall means you got one room. Staying in apartment means you'll have a kitchen and some sort of living room other than bedrooms.

We'll see.

Alrights. That's it for today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home