Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Submission of relevant documents

We had to submit a cheque as deposit, a photocopy of passport, and a photocopy of the bankbook to the office by tomorrow, 20 February.


At ~1600hrs

So I got the stuff ready and went to submit it, and I had to sign a name list that verified that I've submitted the documents.

And I saw 'Liang Zhi Wen' below my name.

Isn't that Ivan's name?

I called Ivan immediately and he was like "真的吗?!"

-_-

So I informed the office that Ivan didn't receive any email and asked them to send him again.

A while later Ivan called again. The email that he should've received on Friday was actually in his spam mail.

I don't know how something from the Dean's Office will land there.

And I was guilty for days.

KNS. Liang Zhi Wen you better watch out!

And now I felt guilty that Eve isn't going to UCLA with us. Though she preferred UoT.

Sighhhhhhhhh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home