Friday, February 15, 2008

Results!

At ~2300 hrs

I checked my school email when I returned from tuition today.

I received an email from the Summer Programme unit.
Dear Students,

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the University of California (Los Angeles), Summer Programme 2008.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was more of relief that I get to go =)

Evelyn was having her Chingay performance tonight, so I didn't call her first and called Ivan instead.

After numerous clicking, it seemed like Ivan didn't receive any email. =( And I felt horrible because I get to go and Ivan didn't and it was Ivan who asked me to join him in the summer programme.

So I got really guilty.

I called Evelyn to tell her about the acceptance, thereafter she called me back and said she's accepted to UoT.

And we're all going different ways. I'm going UCLA, Eve's going UoT, Ivan didn't get anything.

I felt a bit lost because I didn't know who I was going with.

Evelyn has got Yanru and Jia Yan, friend and acquaintance from Meridian.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home