Friday, March 7, 2008

Updates

Firstly, ICA hasn't replied. What lousy service.

Collected my selection letter from the office. It's confirmed!


DJ and CY collected our air tickets already, I got mine from DJ on Wednesday. Yeay.


So here are the details.

Times and dates are according to the countries' time.

18 June 2008: Depart SIN at 1545hrs, arrive at BKK at 1705hrs. Then depart BKK at 1920hrs, arrive at LAX at 2125hrs.

5 August 2008: Depart LAX at 2310hrs, arrive at BKK on 7 August at 0640hrs. Then depart BKK at 0800hrs, arrive at SIN on 7 August at 1115hrs.

And the ticket is SGD1586, not SGD1590, cos of falling exchanging rates. Yeay. $4 saved.

Yeay.

I doubt I'll be going to east America/Toronto already, it's too pricey to fly over. So I'll probably tour around California (San Diego Zoo, San Francisco etc.), Arizona (Grand Canyon) and Nevada (Las Vegas) since the last two are adjacent states.

All of a sudden the office had a lot of things for us to do. Registration, modules, etc...So busy! -_-

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can go grand canyon from nevada also

March 10, 2008 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger erina said...

Ah yes yes I saw a few tour agencies' catalogs heh. But I don't know if we have time to travel so much at one go.

March 10, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its 5 hours drive from vegas to grand canyon. but departing vegas, there are many tours to grand canyon. like 1 day tour, helicopter tour etc etc... may be pricey tho.. =p

March 10, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger erina said...

Helicopter tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go if I ever experience a windfall =D

March 11, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home