Saturday, April 19, 2008

So tempting

I was 'researching' for the showtimes for American Idol Live! Tour 2008 but apparently they're not up yet. So I registered my email for them to send me the most updated news.

I wanna go watch at LA! Since I'll be there in summer and that's about the time that the tour starts. Last year the tour lasted from July to September. So I pray that I'll get to watch this year!!! In 2006 they came to LA only in late August. And if that's the same for this year, that's it! I won't get to watch! =(

Usually the top 10 contestants get to perform. So I'll get to see Michael Johns!!!!! =D

So bloody excited.

Oh and last year's tickets were from about USD 36 to 72 plus. I think I can afford and I asked Ivan to go with me! I'm so so so looking forward!!

Argh! Please please please let me watch! Come to LA when I'm there alright?! Pleeeease.

Michael Johns!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home