Monday, April 14, 2008

In a rich man's world

My brother had an off-day last Friday, and he was going to exchange for some Malaysian Ringgit since he's going on holiday this week. As he's my Official Sponsor for the summer programme, I asked him to check out the rates for the USD as well.

And he managed to get one in Bedok that was USD1:SGD1.36!!! Hurray! But he only changed a small sum, since it's predicted that the USD will depreciate some more.

Mum already told me that she wants some branded bags from the U.S. -_-

She even pointed to me what kind of bags she wants to have.

So thank goodness for the government's GST Offset Package.

~~~~~

Next up for the UCLA summer programme: Modules, Pre-departure briefing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home