Friday, May 30, 2008

Sigh

Was very sad today that I couldn't work when I have an offer. Because of Genting.

I couldn't go for an $8/hr job BEFORE commission.

Then I was talking about it to mum that I was sad I couldn't have more money to go to LA with. This is not meant to get money from her, mind you.

She was like, she'd give me SGD 1000 to go there and spend whenever I like but it is precisely NOT my money that I won't spend it whenever I like so I'm gonna feel restricted again. (the first time being last year's Europe trip, I paid for everything (like airfare only) except a large portion of my allowance there. My parents funded the allowance and I put in some extra.)

I think it's the savings plan that's taking my money away. =(

And of course I spent a lot.

I'm feeling so restricted because I'm unemployed and I can't be that slightly liberal on the things I'm gonna spend at LA!

Sob.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home