Wednesday, May 28, 2008

20 days to go!

I just checked out the countdown timer on the right.

OMG 20 days left!!

It's coming so fast I'm feeling unprepared. But everything will turn out great! =)

~~~~~

I met Chui Ying, Dai Jing and Ivan at Starbucks at Tanglin Mall to discuss our itinerary for the 4 days or so before school starts.

So we are going to San Francisco before school starts. Plus Ivan's roommate, John. We're still working on the details, though it's a bit too late already, because I realised there are some attractions that may require as to book wayyyy beforehand. Like 90 days??? As said in the guidebook. Oh dear. I still hope we'll get to go!

We've booked our air tickets (Southwest Airlines) and hostel already. So everything is in control now, somehow or the other. Yeay!

~~~~~

I collected my visa at the American Embassy today.

It poured in town, thank goodness I brought a brolly.

Waded my way up the slope to the guard post with a terrible need for a toilet. I asked the lady at the guard post where I can use the toilet and she nicely said that the nearest is at Gleneagles, just across the road.

Well, just across the road means I have to walk down the pavement, cross the overhead bridge, and with a bursting bladder, it wasn't a great journey.

But anyway, I still managed to get my visa =) All done and all set for Los Angeles.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home