Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back in Sweet Home Singapore

And I repeat, it was dawn!


A familiar sight, for the fourth time

And we went back with our UCLA merchandise

From Bangkok to Singapore, we had different seats!!! How could they! I'd rather I have that kinda seats from LA to Bangkok!


It was uber spacious

And a large pillow to go with

Hmm. This looked suspicious

Ah!

I know what it is!

A table! How cool!

Bye bye Thailand

Thailand is the only place that I've set foot on for four times, but only around its Bangkok airport. -_-

Singapore, here I come!

Ah familiar sights (and sounds, I could hear! HAHA)

SINGAPORE!!!

And we're home!

This marks the end of my American escapade.

I kinda miss that place, in a way. School. And of course, shopping. HAHA.

I guess I'll still go back again, but to another part of the US. And make sure the weather will be good.

Thank you all for reading =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home